SHRIMP TACOS WITH AVOCADO VEGENAISESHRIMP TACOS WITH AVOCADO VEGENAISE https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SHRIMP-TACOS-WITH-AVOCADO-VEGENAISE-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/SHRIMP-TACOS-WITH-AVOCADO-VEGENAISE-1024x1024.jpg
Why wait until #TacoTuesday to enjoy this awesome recipe for shrimp tacos and avocado vegenaise? Friday is here and the weekend is upon us — so let’s fire up the grill and enjoy some fresh seafood poolside. 😎
Tacos are so versatile, healthy and can be prepped in a matter of minutes — meat or no meat. Just choose a handful of fresh ingredients, tortilla and you’ve got yourself some tacos.
View this post on Instagram
I’d love to help out and donate blood but there’s so much hot sauce running through my veins that one drop would make you start salsa dancing, drink tequila, and buy a chihuahua named Chico 🐶 . BREAKFAST TACOS W/ @sietefoods new Chipotle hot sauce!! So stoked on the new line of hot sauces!! Check them out in my stories 📚
A post shared by Chad Montano ⚓️ San Diego, CA (@briewilly) on
What’s Vegenaise? Traditional store-bought mayonnaise are not good for you. You know that! Vegenaise contains the heart-healthy oils and is entirely allergen-free and egg-free. Oh — and did I mention it tastes BETTER than regular mayo?! Try. It. Immediately.
Vegenaise can be purchased in stores but it can be pretty pricey so why not following this recipe to prepare it at home with a few basic ingredients >> Vegenaise recipe.
This super quick and easy recipe for shrimp tacos is a recipe your family will love but can also be go-to when hosting dinners and BBQs this summer. This is definitely a fresh dish filled with wonderful texture. SHOP the 15 SUMMER RECIPES + TIPS eBook to discover more summer recipes!
Prep time 20 minutes
Main ingredients for the Tacos and the Avocado Vegenaise:
1 large avocado, pitted & peeled.
1/4 cup Vegenaise (or healthy mayonnaise)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Salt & pepper to taste
Almond or flour tortillas
2 handfuls arugula
1-2 avocados for the tacos
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
½ cup scallions, chopped
Microgreens, for garnish
Ingredients for the BBQ Shrimp:
1/2 cup of tomato paste.
1/2 cup water.
4 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar.
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp. raw honey or maple syrup
Black pepper to taste
1-1/2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. To prepare the avocado Vegenaise, peel and pit the avocados. Mash the avocados with a fork, add the lemon juice, blend in the Vegenaise, and mix well to combine.
2. To prepare the shrimps, mix all the ingredients to prepare the BBQ sauce.
3. Marinate the shrimps with the BBQ sauce and let sit for 10 minutes.
4. Heat a pan or the grill to medium. If you use the grill, grease it before placing the shrimps. Cook until just opaque, about 1-1/2 – 2 minutes per side. If you are using the pan, grease it slightly and cook for about 1 ½ minutes per side. Cover to keep warm while assembling the tacos.
5. Grill the tortillas (grill or pan) until warm and slightly charred, about 20 seconds per side. I place the tortillas in a glass so they take the shape of a tacos which is unimportant when you eat it right away but important when I need to shoot it for Instagram!
6. Assemble the tacos by placing 2 spoons of avocado Vegenaise, a bed of arugula, slices of avocado, cherry tomatoes, shrimps and scallions on the tortilla.
Sharing is caring!
adminAll stories by: admin
You might also like
PEACH AND CARROT SOUPPEACH AND CARROT SOUP https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_PEACH-AND-CARROT-SOUP-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_PEACH-AND-CARROT-SOUP-1024x1024.jpg
CUCUMBER GAZPACHOCUCUMBER GAZPACHO https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_CUCUMBER-GAZPACHO-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_CUCUMBER-GAZPACHO-1024x1024.jpg
BEET + PINEAPPLE DETOX SMOOTHIEBEET + PINEAPPLE DETOX SMOOTHIE https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_cdetox-smoothie-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_cdetox-smoothie-1024x1024.jpg