CRANBERRY COCONUT GRANOLA BARCRANBERRY COCONUT GRANOLA BAR https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/03-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/03-1024x1024.jpg
Homemade Cranberry Coconut Granola Bars are easy to make at home and so much better for you than store bought prepackaged granola bars … and the result is a sweet, sweet bar of oaty goodness. Granola is an extremely popular snack and breakfast choice for its wealth in health benefits and unmatched content of vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients like dietary fibers, sodium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, vitamin-E, vitamin-C, niacin, vitamin E, iron, and thiamin so ahead and power up by boosting your energy levels with this highly concentrated form of energy guaranteed to get the job done.
Prep time 25 mins
Servings 24 bars approx.
2 ½ cups (230 gr) oats
⅔ cup (80 gr) chopped pecans
⅜ cup (80 ml) pure maple syrup
¼ cup (55 gr) coconut oil
⅓ cup (50 gr) coconut sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
Pinch of salt
½ cup (60 gr) dried cranberries
1. Preheat the oven to 300F and line a large baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Scatter on the oats and chopped pecans and toast in the oven for about 10 minutes or just until you begin to smell the oats and they have turned lightly golden brown. Allow to cool slightly.
3. In a large saucepan add the maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir over a medium heat until the ingredients have melted and come together.
4. Place the toasted oats and pecans in a large bowl and pour over the melted ingredients. Stir to combine so all the dried ingredients are coated with the wet.Stir through the dried cranberries then transfer the mix to a container about 5×7 in size, lined with grease proof paper.
5. Press the mix down as firmly as you can, all over. This will ensure the bars don’t crumble too much when cut into bars.
6. Pop in the fridge for at least 2 hours, and then remove from the grease proof paper and cut into bars or squares.
Sharing is caring!
adminAll stories by: admin
You might also like
BEET + PINEAPPLE DETOX SMOOTHIEBEET + PINEAPPLE DETOX SMOOTHIE https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_cdetox-smoothie-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_cdetox-smoothie-1024x1024.jpg
CEVICHECEVICHE https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_ceviche-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_ceviche-1024x1024.jpg
BANANA CHERRY NICE CREAMBANANA CHERRY NICE CREAM https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_banana-cherry-nice-cream-1024x1024.jpg 1024 1024 Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach Delphine Remy | Holistic Nutrition & Eating Psychology Coach https://www.delphineremy.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/delphine-remy_banana-cherry-nice-cream-1024x1024.jpg